I’m Jordana, an anthropology graduate, freelance travel writer and travel expert hailing from the beautiful west coast of British Columbia. After working as a travel agent for more than ten years, and visiting more than 50 countries, I hope to inspire my readers to fling themselves out of their comfort zones, and learn that travel for the culturally curious is the most rewarding.
I’ve booked clients everywhere from Timbuktu (literally) to Greenland, and everywhere in between. My established relationships with the best travel brands in the industry, and affiliation with a multi-award winning travel agency here in Vancouver, allows me to offer my clients an exciting portfolio of products and services.
I book a lot of:
- Culturally Focussed Travel (Food, Wine, History, Anthropology, Architecture, Festivals, etc)
- Adventure Travel
- Luxury Travel
- Solo & Group Travel
Regions I specialize in:
- Destination Specialties: Africa, United States (Hawaii), Canada, South America, Southeast Asia, India, Europe & Israel
And these are the services I offer:
- International & Domestic Flight Booking
- Tour & Activity Arrangements
- Hotel & Holiday Home Bookings
- Cruise Bookings
- Car Rentals
- Pre-Packaged & Customized Holidays
- Travel Insurance (Canadian Clients Only)
Need more reasons to book with me, here’s a few:
- My office is mobile – I can come to you
- No time for an in-person consultation? My email works great!
- On the other side of the world? I provide free Skype consultations
- Most people work from 9-5 – My after-hours consulting gives you more flexibility
[su_box title=”Need my help planning your next cultural adventure?” box_color=”#ffce00″]Fill out the contact form below and let me know how I can help:
[contact-form-7 id=”6063″ title=”Travel Booking Form”][/su_box]